This is an award created by Okoto Enigma.
I was nominated by Lise, thank you!!
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself and answer questions from your nominator.
6. You can nominate up to 20 people. (I think the original post actually forces you to nominate at least 10.)
7. (optional) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about me:
- I love to figure out how to fix/solve things on my work computer, but if people then ask me to also fix it for them, I’m annoyed to no end.
- My Dutch is decent and I understand everything, but at work I insist on speaking English anyway.
- I have celebrity crushes all the time.
Questions from Lise:
- How do you plan to spend the upcoming holidays?
– With the family in Sweden!
- What is your most embarrassing memory?
– Most recently I happily greeted someone cause they looked so familiar (in Reykjavík) before realizing it was a member of one of the bands I like. They were familiar cause I’ve seen all their videos.
- Is there one thing you have always wanted to do, but never dared to do it?
- If you had one million in your currency, would you be considered rich? And what would you do with your money?
– That’d be €, and not really? House prices are so crazy here that that’s pretty much what you’d pay for a stand-alone house. I would pay off mine and my siblings mortgages and take mom for a nice vacation somewhere warm. And buy a house in northern Sweden!
- What is something you cannot live without?
– All the modern facilities like hot (running) water & electricity. And books.
Questions for my nominees:
- What was your reading goal for 2016?
- Did you reach it?
- Do you enjoy what you do for a living?
- If you were to recommend 2 books for me to read in 2017, what would they be?
- What’s the best thing with the place you live?
Anyone who’s up for it! Give it a go 🙂