It’s Tuesday and time for another The Broke and the Bookish TTT!
March 28: Top Ten Authors I’m Dying To Meet / Ten Authors I Can’t Believe I’ve Met (some other “meeting authors” type spin you want to do)
Egh. I don’t want to meet any of them, cause seriously, what would I have to say? “I like your books. Ok. Bye.” (This goes for all famous persons, no matter to what degree I like their work.)
Instead I’ll do a list of my favorite authors (no meeting them ever, thanks!)
In no specific order:
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie – all the pretty words!
- Mark Z. Danielewski – mixes art with litterature, + (credit wikipedia) “He has also not been seen publicly without donning a cat shirt since at least 2010.”
- Scarlett Thomas – weird stories that still catch my interest.
- Charles C. Mann – makes history interesting!
- Nayyirah Waheed – the gorgeous poems that made me like poetry
- David Moody – I still think of this series EVERY WEEK.