This post is part of the Endless Blog Challenge.
5 bands/artists that have been recommended to you. And that you actually like. Do mention who or what recommended!
Aah, this made me slightly nostalgic about people who used to be in my life but that aren’t anymore.
- Let’s start off with a friendly neighbor (i.e. Norwegian). I used to work with one, and her (also Norwegian) friend recommended Sivert Høyem/Madrugada:
- And then we’ll continue by tagging Lisa who came up with the Endless Blog Challenge; Dustin Kensrue. Lovely voice, and look, he even made a cover of my favorite Imogen Heep song:
- When both friend L (*wave at L*) and big brother recommend the same artist, you know it’s something special:
- My old (as in, several years ago – he was not that old) Paul promoted this Norwegian band, that turned into one of my absolute favorites (and best live bands):
- Before I met my SO and moved to NL and all that, I also knew one of his friends (who then got a gf, moved out and was never heard of again). This was one of his recommendations, and while I think it starts off a bit slow, I still quite enjoy it: